Do you like working in a challenging environment? Do you believe in development through enterprise? Do you want to work in the mountains?
If the answers to all the questions are Yes… Apply for the position of Udhyami Manager – Rural Entrepreneurship Development Program Today!
Outreach for Potential Entrepreneurs
- Set up the ‘call to entries’ for the entrepreneurship program.
- Engage with partners to ensure adequate response dissemination of information about the entrepreneurship program in Uttarakhand.
Selection and Training
- Develop the selection process and execute it.
- Coordinate with entrepreneurs for selection and training events.
- Identifying and addressing the needs of entrepreneurs at frequent intervals.
- Ensure timely and regular repayment
- Develop a mentor network for selected entrepreneurs
- Coordinate for meetings between mentors and entrepreneurs.
The Enterprise Manager will be a single point of contact for the selected entrepreneurs.
- Graduation degree in any stream.
- Individual with experience in community service, development sector, experience in enterprise development will be preferred.
Please send your resume and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Udhyam is a rural entrepreneurship program designed to encourage entrepreneurship among village communities in Uttarakhand’s Kumaon region.
To know more about our work, please visit: https://udhyamentrepreneurs.org